We combined soft, yet durable twill fabric with a waterproof, breathable laminate and fully taped seams to create a completely weather-proof hard shell. The twill face fabric is treated with a DWR finish for added water repellency, while a recycled polyester mesh lining offers breathability and next-to-theskin feel.
- Windproof, waterproof and highly breathable for complete protectionfrom the elements.
- Two-layer, soft twill fabric is durable, yet supple for complete freedom of movement.
- Fully taped seams for complete weather protection.
- DWR finish for added water repellency.
- Recycled polyester mesh lining offers extra breathability and a comfortable, next-to-the skin feel.
- Two-way drawcord hood zips off to leave a high collar that covers entire neck.
- Two front zip pockets, two zip chest pockets.
- Adjustable drawcord, mini storm skirt keeps out the elements.
- Zip cuffs with snap adjustment.
- Tailored Details: Two color twill adds visual texture, articulated design moves with the body
Machine wash warm (87° to 111°F) with garment zipped closed, tumble dry, low heat to improve to improve water repellency. Do not bleach.
100% recycled polyester in a two-layer laminate combines a soft, yard dye twill face to a waterproof, breathable membrane for complete weather protection. Lining is crafted from 100% recycled polyester.
Fabric Source: Taiwan
Created from recycled post-consumer and post-industrial polyester waste, the two-layer, Refugio fabric and mesh lining is 100% recycled.
If one of our products fails to satisfy you at the time you receive it, or does not perform to expectations during its long lifetime, simply return it to us. We'll replace it, repair it, issue a credit or extend a refund.
Because we build sustainability into everything we make, our products are designed to have a long lifespan, longer sometimes than their usefulness to a single person. For this reason, we guarantee them to be free of manufacturer defects whether you're the first, second or simply most recent owner. Hand it down, pass it on, give it away: we'll warranty a product until normal wear and tear run their course. Please understand that we can not guarantee products employed for purposes other than their intended use, and that even under the best circumstances, we do expect they'll wear out before you do.
If you do need to return a product to us, call us at 877-454-5628 or email us at email@example.com for instructions.
Whenever you send an item to us for an exchange or credit, it's best to use a shipping method that will provide you with a tracking number and delivery confirmation. Please keep in mind Nau will not be responsible for goods that are lost or stolen in transit. Be sure to include your daytime phone, email address, mailing address and a short explanation of the problem we need to address (photos are helpful too). If we do need to send you a replacement, we'll pay the shipping.
If you have a warranty item that can not be repaired, and there is no proof of purchase, we will replace it. If there is no proof of purchase and we no longer make the item, we will issue a credit in the amount of the last sale price. The care label must be intact on all warranty replacements.