We combined soft, yet durable twill fabric with a waterproof, breathable laminate and fully taped seams to create a completely weather-proof hard shell. The twill face fabric is treated with a DWR finish for added water repellency, while a recycled polyester mesh lining offers breathability and next-to-theskin feel.
- Windproof, waterproof and highly breathable for complete protectionfrom the elements.
- Two-layer, soft twill fabric is durable, yet supple for complete freedom of movement.
- Fully taped seams for complete weather protection.
- DWR finish for added water repellency.
- Recycled polyester mesh lining offers extra breathability and a comfortable, next-to-the skin feel.
- Two-way drawcord hood zips off to leave a high collar that covers entire neck.
- Two front zip pockets, two zip chest pockets.
- Adjustable drawcord, mini storm skirt keeps out the elements.
- Zip cuffs with snap adjustment.
- Tailored Details: Two color twill adds visual texture, articulated design moves with the body
Machine wash warm (87° to 111°F) with garment zipped closed, tumble dry, low heat to improve to improve water repellency. Do not bleach.
100% recycled polyester in a two-layer laminate combines a soft, yard dye twill face to a waterproof, breathable membrane for complete weather protection. Lining is crafted from 100% recycled polyester.
Fabric Source: Taiwan
Created from recycled post-consumer and post-industrial polyester waste, the two-layer, Refugio fabric and mesh lining is 100% recycled.
If one of our products fails to satisfy you at the time you receive it, or does not perform to expectations during its long lifetime, simply return it to us. We'll replace it, repair it, issue a credit or extend a refund.
Because we build sustainability into everything we make, our products are designed to have a long life span, therefore we guarantee them to be free of manufacturer or material defects. This does not cover reasonable wear and tear or abuse. Our warranty goes into effect from the date of purchase and applies to the original owner. Please understand that we can not guarantee products employed for purposes other than their intended use.
You may be asked to provide your invoice, receipt or any other form that shows value of items to ensure you are credited correctly if we cannot repair or replace your product. Any item without receipt or proof of purchase will be credited in the form of a gift code at the last sale price to your provided email address. Any gift codes offered for approved warranties will be given at retail price before tax.
Submitting a Claim:
If you need to submit a warranty claim or return an item, please call us at 877-454-5628 during regular business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org.