Smith the Roll Pack (18L) is a lightweight, weatherproof, roll-top daypack with concealed laptop sleeve. Smith is made using only a few panels of sustainable and highly weatherproof Bionic® Canvas - 57% recycled and up to 30% stronger than regular canvas.
Our design concept reduces production waste, and minimizes seams for outstanding durability. What's more, our canvas is impregnated with weatherproof wax rather than coated, to keep weight down and retain that tactile canvas feel.
All buckles are tough aluminum - no plastic.
- Roll-top opening with aluminium buckle
- Adjustable, padded, ergonomic shoulder straps
- Removable waist and sternum straps for cycling and hiking
- Easy-access, padded laptop sleeve (up to 15”) concealed in back panel
- Comfortable, padded air-mesh back panel
- External zip pocket for valuables, with internal key ring
- Internal pockets for iPad, phone, documents and more
- Internal laptop sleeve (up to 15.6")
- Fold-away reflective strip and clip-on light facility on front panel
- Chunky grab handle, reinforced with leather
- Simplicity is strength: Minimum seams, maximum durability
- Made in Vietnam
- Bionic ® Canvas Outer Fabric: 38% cotton, 57% recycled polyester, 5% high-tenacity polyester, 100% paraffin wax impregnated
- Lining Fabric: 100% recycled polyester
- Dimensions: H50 x W28 x D15 cm, 18 LTR, 850 gms
Caring for Your Product