Inspired by traditional wool outerwear, this two-layer woven wool flannel blazer is designed with a polyester laminate and DWR finish which adds water-resistance to the naturally insulating, breathable and odor-resistance of wool, making it an ideal fabric for travel and style.
- Two-layer waterproof, breathable wool fabric with polyester laminate.
- Critically-taped seams add durability and extra waterproofness.
- DWR coated wool and wax cotton for weather protection.
- Cotton flannel lining provides extra winter warmth.
- Button-up collar for added warmth and protection around the neck.
- Two traditional button-closed hand packets, Riding-inspired back zip pocket, internal drop-in pocket.
- Tailored details: asymmetrical double lapped button front, adjustable button-cuff sleeves with recycled polyester lining, torso-lined organic cotton interior.
Handwash cold, lay flat to dry, no bleach.
Two-layer, breathable, woven wool flannel face with waterproof recycled polyester laminate adds weather-resistance. Organic cotton flannel lining in yard dye stripe pattern.
Fabric Source: Italy
We love wool for its renewable nature, but we're careful to make sure that the sheep shorn for us don't get a raw deal. While we strive to ensure that all our wool comes from farms certified to maintain the highest standards for animal health and welfare, as well as land and water use, the Highline Blazer is one of the few products for which we are unable at this time to trace the wool beyond the vendor level. We strive to offer transparency for all our products and are working to offer greater traceability in coming seasons.
If one of our products fails to satisfy you at the time you receive it, or does not perform to expectations during its long lifetime, simply return it to us. We'll replace it, repair it, issue a credit or extend a refund.
Because we build sustainability into everything we make, our products are designed to have a long life span, therefore we guarantee them to be free of manufacturer or material defects. This does not cover reasonable wear and tear or abuse. Our warranty goes into effect from the date of purchase and applies to the original owner. Please understand that we can not guarantee products employed for purposes other than their intended use.
You may be asked to provide your invoice, receipt or any other form that shows value of items to ensure you are credited correctly if we cannot repair or replace your product. Any item without receipt or proof of purchase will be credited in the form of a gift code at the last sale price to your provided email address. Any gift codes offered for approved warranties will be given at retail price before tax.
Submitting a Claim:
If you need to submit a warranty claim or return an item, please call us at 877-454-5628 during regular business hours or email email@example.com.