Designed with the bike commuter in mind, these three-layer knit waterproof, breathable hard shell pants are crafted from ultra soft recycled polyester knit with four-way stretch. The lightweight, quiet fabric and superior stretch make these performance pants ideal for active endeavors. Whether on your bike or on the trail, these aerodynamic pants move with you while keeping you protected from the elements.
- Fully seam-sealed waterproof, breathable recycled polyester knit with four-way stretch for ultimate weather protection and mobility
- Zip fly with button waist and belt loops
- Two front zip pockets, right side hidden cell phone pocket and two back drop-in pockets with flaps
- Back left pocket includes stowable reflective tape and Velcro cuff adjustments with reflective tabs for safer cycling
- Back double layer seat patch for durability
- DWR for water repellency
- Weight: 10.2 oz (289 g.)
- Fabric country of origin: Taiwan
- Garment country of origin: China
Caring for Your Product
Looking for something else?
People who shopped this also liked…
A clean-cut homage to the classic utilitarian chino… extremely durable and comfortable any way you choose to wear it: biking, working in the shop or just out for the day.$98
Featuring comfortable organic cotton twill, tough double-stitching and hidden reflective tape for cycling, these pants look great and perform better. We added strategic darts at the knee for full mobility from day one, no breaking-in required. For travelers, secret pockets offer a little extra security.$100
A refined take on a cargo short design, made from the same twill stretch fabric as the Motil 5 Pocket Short. It's durable and made for movement. This style blends functional fabric with a more sophisticated but utilitarian aesthetic.$115