Designed with the urban dweller in mind, this waterproof, breathable trench is a winter weather staple. Mid-length and fully waterproof, this jacket is built for urban exploits in the cold.
- 650-fill goose down.
- Teijin® recycled polyester and organic cotton shell is recycled and recyclable.
- Sealed seams for complete waterproofing.
- Covered DWR front zip and snap with wind flap for increased neck protection.
- Zip-off hood with one-way drawcord with back tab adjustment for customized fit.
- Two front zip pockets and one left chest zip pocket.
- One chest zip internal pocket and one internal pocket with audio pouch and one drop-in pocket.
- Center back vent with snap for increased range of motion.
- Covered zip cuff
Caring for Your Product
Looking for something else?
People who shopped this also liked…
The classic trench… a longer, waterproof and breathable hardshell with more contemporary design. The matte finish and a naturally textured feel give it a human scale and the removable hood give you options, so you can wear it everywhere.
Regular Price: $298
Special Price $223.50
Serious about staying warm? Reach for this fall-to-winter workhorse. Contemporary raw-edged seams, fabric stand collar, and a covered zip-up front offer a refined take on this dense Tirol-style boiled wool jacket. Subtle tailoring creates a flattering, modern fit. Count on this jacket for weather-resistance and a streamlined look overall.$275
Nothing beats boiled wool crafted the Old-World way for warmth and weather-resistance. This button up shirt is easy to layer and serves up a classic alpine vibe. Updated details mean it looks great beyond the campsite, too. Metal snaps last longer, side-entry pockets offer easy access to gear, and PFC-free DWR enhances water resistance.$255