Taking cues from vintage MA-2 bomber jackets, we've constructed this breathable, waterproof, two-layer hard shell with durable recycled polyester and industrial-strength stitching. Sealed seams and a detachable hood keep the weather out and the warmth in.
- Recycled polyester in a tough, textured weave with breathable, waterproof laminate.
- Seam-sealed with recycled poly mesh and taffeta liner for comfortable, waterproof protection.
- Durable zipper with wind flap that snaps down to keep the weather out.
- Snap-off hood with two-way drawcord for an adjustable fit.
- Two front zip pockets and two chest zip pockets for storage.
- Internal zip pocket and drop-in mesh pocket for extra storage.
- Drawcord mini storm-skirt hem to keep weather out.
- Velcro cuff adjustment for a perfect fit.
Caring for Your Product
Looking for something else?
People who shopped this also liked…
Nothing beats boiled wool crafted the Old-World way for warmth and weather-resistance. This button up shirt is easy to layer and serves up a classic alpine vibe. Updated details mean it looks great beyond the campsite, too. Metal snaps last longer, side-entry pockets offer easy access to gear, and PFC-free DWR enhances water resistance.$255
Serious about staying warm? Reach for this fall-to-winter workhorse. Contemporary raw-edged seams, fabric stand collar, and a covered zip-up front offer a refined take on this dense Tirol-style boiled wool jacket. Subtle tailoring creates a flattering, modern fit. Count on this jacket for weather-resistance and a streamlined look overall.$275
The classic trench… a longer, waterproof and breathable hardshell with more contemporary design. The matte finish and a naturally textured feel give it a human scale and the removable hood give you options, so you can wear it everywhere.$298